The real bobbinet tulle is an indispensable base material for the production of wigs, hairpieces, toupees, mustaches and beards. Bobbinet tulle is especially used for real hair wigs in the film and theater industry. In the monofilament bobbinet, on which the hair is hanged individually, the scalp shows through the hair. The hair thus has a particularly natural and genuine look, as if the hair came directly from the own scalp.
The wafer-thin lacefront is barely visible on the skin, even for today’s HD film technology. The production of the bobbinet tulle is carried out exclusively in our subsidiary company swisstulle UK in England, the largest and oldest manufacturing facility in the world in this specialty.
“Every day we work to ensure that the real bobbinet tulle continues to have a future!”
- Theater and film industry
- Street wigs and toupees
- Cancer and alopecia patients
We offer you:
- Frontline tulle made of ultra-transparent, highly tear-resistant bobbinet
- Thermo tulle and wig tulle for full wigs and toupees
- Finaly woven net lace to net lace with large holes
- Elastic nets
- Large standard range in different skin colors
- Dyeings possible according to customer specifications
- Bobinet tulle can be made with the finest monofilaments.
- Bobinet tulle consume about 3 to 4 times less yarn in manufacture and are therefore ultralight. Practically invisible on the skin.
- Bobinet tulle does not have any bothersome knots or knots that could create pressure points on the skin.
- Bobinet tulle is a fabric and its dimensional stability is incomparable.
- Bobinet tulle are tested for skin compatibility. A long-term contact of the tulle with the skin is absolutely harmless
- Bobinet tulle is great for medical wigs and toupees